Sunday, July 15, 2007

Turquoise in Motion Necklace

This is a little different style for me but I wanted to try something quite unique with some pendants that I have. I thought they required a chain but with some added flash. I handwrapped some turquoise and red mountain jade beads into the sterling silver cable chain and attached a beautiful heart toggle in sterling. Then I wirewrapped the pendant in sterling silver wire and added some jade charms and another larger round turquoise bead with a Hill Tribe silver bead cap. I think the end result is very stunning. The pendant is quite unique as it has a very nice striation of lines and markings all the way through the stone to the backside so that the back is just as beautiful as the front. If you are interested in buying this pendant and necklace you can find it listed in my Etsy Shop: Naturally Charming .

2 comments:

Anna Lear said...

Absolutely beautiful, and such a unique design!

Christina J. said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm looking forward to reading yours! :) Love this necklace. Last week I made a similar pendant with rose quartz and rubies! Take care!