Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lemony Flower Jasper Olive Jade Pendant and Earring Set

This is the other pendant that I had so I decided to do something unique and unusual with this one as well. I started with some sterling silver cable chain and handwrapped some olive ab czech glass crystals and a oblong tab of flower jasper. I continued on with that theme along one side of the necklace and on the other side I added a couple of larger olive czech glass crystals and some beautiful sterling silver beadcaps in between the flower jasper beads. The end result is very beautiful, I think. I added a simple pendant of olive jade as a focal point for the necklace.

The earrings carry the same theme with the olive ab czech glass crystals and flower jasper beads. I added the olivine swarovski crystal bicones to give it a little more pizzazz. The ear wires are french style and sterling silver. If you are interested in buying these you can do so by going to my Etsy Shop at: Naturally Charming.

1 comment:

Katrin mdmB said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love those colors!